Last Updated: May 15, 2023
This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site PatriotBolt.com.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 18 years of age.
PatriotBolt.com is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
2. What Personal Data Do We Collect From You
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymized data.
In other words, personal data is information that can be used to identify you such as your name, IP address, and email address. We process personal data from you in a number of ways including:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, one the chat function on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defense of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyze your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free giveaways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
3. How We Collect Your Personal Data
We process and access you data as described above through the help of third parties that have the digital infrastructure that we do not and without whom we would be unable to provide our products and services including:
- Financial transaction processors (processing your payments)
- Customer service communication platform
- Contest and survey platform
- Email communication manager
- Marketing funnel providers
- Website management services
- Website design and programming services
- Chat services
- Bot services
These third parties have made contractual promises to not use your personal data in any manner we do not authorize.
4. Cookies and Similar Technologies
5. How Long To We Keep Your Data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they stop being customers.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
6. Your Right To Ask For Corrections, Erasure, And Other Actions
We want you to have control over your data. You have the right to see all the data we have for you, ask for the corrections to the data, ask us to erase the data, object to how we use your data, ask that the data be exported, and ask that we stop automatically processing the data in particular manners. Although we have certain rights to limit your control of data, we believe it is YOUR data so we will liberally comply with your requests whenever possible. We are not a data mining company trying to monetize your personal information. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
7. Your Right To Withdraw Consent
We want to emphasize that wherever we’ve asked for your consent to collect or process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent. You can contact us here.
8. Do We Transfer Your Data Outside the United States
No. We are located in the United States. Your data is collected and held here.
9. Privacy Concerns, Contacting Us, Complaints
You can contact us with any questions or requests you have about these policies or your personal data by contacting us here.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you.
If, after contacting us, you feel a privacy issue has not be resolved, you have the right to file a complaint with a Supervisory Authority.
You can contact us by sending a message via our contact page or by sending correspondence to:
1974 S. Houston Ave
Humble, TX 77396
11. Legal Disclosures of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us, (2) protect and defend our rights or property or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the site.
12. DMCA Disclosures
We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. As part of the compliance process, we may be required to disclose whatever information we have for you to a copyright holder who has submitted a complaint to us as a matter of law.
13. Security Measures
We have security measures in place such as Secure Sockets Layer protocols to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we or our vendors obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration. If we suffer a data breach, we will provide you with the appropriate breach notification given jurisdiction and FBI requirements.
14. Third Party Websites
We link to other sites, but please keep in mind that we do not control the privacy policies of those sites. Make sure to review the policies of any such sites before providing your personal information.
15. Sale of Business
Should we sell this site or our business, your personal information will be an asset transferred to the new owner.